退款政策Refund Policy
最後更新日期:2026 年 8 月 8 日 Last Updated: August 8, 2026
一、關於數位內容的鑑賞期Cooling-Off Period for Digital Content
本課程屬「非以有形媒介提供之數位內容」。依中華民國消費者保護法第 19 條及《通訊交易解除權合理例外情事適用準則》第 2 條第 5 款規定,此類商品經消費者事先同意始提供者,屬合理例外情事,不適用七日猶豫期(無條件解除權)。
This course constitutes digital content that is not supplied on a tangible medium. Under Article 19 of the Consumer Protection Act of the Republic of China (Taiwan) and Article 2, Paragraph 5 of the Regulations on Reasonable Matters as Exceptions to Rescind the Distance Sales, such digital content, when supplied with the consumer's prior consent, may fall within a statutory exception and therefore may not be subject to the seven-day cooling-off period or unconditional right of rescission.
您於結帳時勾選同意,即表示您已知悉並同意本項排除。
By checking the acceptance box during checkout, you acknowledge and agree that this statutory exception applies to your purchase.
二、我們仍提供的自主保障Our Voluntary Refund Protection
儘管法規允許排除,我們仍主動提供以下退款保障:
Although applicable law may permit the exclusion described above, we voluntarily provide the following refund protection.
2.1 全額退款條件Full Refund Eligibility
同時符合以下兩項條件者,可申請全額退款:
You may request a full refund if both of the following conditions are met:
- 自完成付款之日起 3 個日曆日內;且The request is submitted within three (3) calendar days from the date payment was completed; and
- 尚未下載完整課程檔案You have not downloaded the complete course files.
2.2 我們不採用按比例退款No Prorated Refunds
由於數位內容並非按時間比例消耗,本政策不提供依剩餘期間計算之部分退款。
Because digital content is not consumed on a time-proportional basis, we do not provide partial or prorated refunds based on any remaining access period.
三、如何申請How to Request a Refund
寄信至:support@lumamanifesta.com
Email us at: support@lumamanifesta.com
主旨請註明:退款申請 + 您的訂單編號
Please use the subject line: Refund Request + Your Order Number
信中請提供:
Please include the following information in your email:
- 訂單編號Your order number
- 購買時使用的電子郵件地址The email address used for your purchase
- (非必要)您希望告訴我們的原因,這將幫助我們改善課程Optional: The reason for your request, if you would like to share it. Your feedback may help us improve the course.
四、處理時程Processing Time
- 我們將於收到申請後 24 小時內回覆We will respond within 24 hours after receiving your request.
- 核准後,款項將於 10 至 15 個工作日內退回您的原付款方式Once approved, the refund will be returned to your original payment method within 10 to 15 business days.
- 實際入帳時間依您的發卡銀行帳單週期而定,可能跨越一個帳單週期The actual posting time depends on your card issuer or financial institution and may extend into the next billing cycle.
五、不符合條件時,仍歡迎與我們聯繫Contact Us Even If You Do Not Meet the Standard Conditions
即使您的情況不符合第二條所列的條件,我們仍歡迎您來信說明。
Even if your circumstances do not meet the conditions listed in Section 2, you are still welcome to contact us and explain your situation.
我們會逐案評估您的具體狀況,在多數情況下都能為您找到合適的處理方式。請不要因為認為自己「不符合資格」而放棄與我們溝通。
We will review each request on a case-by-case basis and, in many situations, may be able to identify an appropriate resolution. Please do not hesitate to contact us solely because you believe you may not qualify under the standard refund conditions.
六、請在提出銀行爭議前先聯繫我們Please Contact Us Before Filing a Payment Dispute
若您對課程內容、扣款金額或帳單顯示有任何疑慮,請務必先聯繫我們。
If you have any concerns regarding the course content, the amount charged, or the billing descriptor shown on your statement, please contact us first.
在您向發卡銀行提出爭議帳款之前,絕大多數狀況我們都能直接、快速地為您處理完畢,而且通常比銀行的爭議流程更快。
In most cases, we can address billing or service-related concerns directly and quickly before you initiate a dispute with your card issuer, and doing so is often faster than the formal bank dispute process.
您的信用卡帳單上將顯示為:[STATEMENT DESCRIPTOR]
Your credit card statement will display the following billing descriptor: [STATEMENT DESCRIPTOR]
由於本服務由美國公司提供,您的發卡銀行可能另行加收海外交易手續費(一般為 1.5%)。此費用由發卡銀行收取,非本公司收取。
Because the Service is provided by a U.S.-based company, your card issuer may charge a foreign transaction fee, commonly around 1.5% of the transaction amount. This fee is charged by your card issuer and is not collected by us.
七、例外情形Refund Exceptions
以下情形我們保留不予退款之權利:
We reserve the right to deny a refund in the following circumstances:
- 帳號共用、轉售或違反《服務條款》之使用行為Account sharing, resale, or any use that violates our Terms of Service.
- 已完成全部課程後始提出退款申請A refund request submitted after the user has completed the entire course.
- 同一使用者重複申請退款之濫用情形Repeated refund requests by the same user that reasonably indicate abuse of the refund policy.
上述情形我們將保留完整紀錄,並於拒絕時向您說明理由。
We will maintain appropriate records of such cases and will provide the reason if a refund request is denied.
八、聯絡我們Contact Us
- 客服信箱:support@lumamanifesta.comCustomer Support Email: support@lumamanifesta.com
- 回覆時間:24 小時內Response Time: Within 24 hours